Discover the city of water and fire by bike
A weekend in Duisburg exploring some of the unique highlights of the city’s industrial culture, a tour of the port, a four-star hotel, map material and a ticket for public transport throughout the Ruhr region, including a bike ticket – all at an unbeatable price.
Included in the package
- Two nights in a centrally located four-star hotel, including breakfast (Bett+Bike certified, with secure storage room for bikes)
- Generous lunch package
- A tour around Duisburg’s inland port (2 to 3 times daily)
- A tour around the Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays at 12 noon and 2 p.m.)
- Two-day public transport ticket, price level E (valid for the entire Ruhr region, including bike ticket)
- Information package, including map material and tour tips
Booking period from April to October, weekends. Rental bikes can be booked for an extra fee. It is possible to book an extra night’s stay.
Price per person in a double room, incl. breakfast
From 156 euros
Discounted price with the Ruhrtal-Radweg Pass from 139 euros (if stamped at least five times)